Mittwoch, 9. April 2014

Easter vacation!


Easter break - breathing pause - pause for reflection



Every now and then there's the need to halt,
to pause to think.

So I decided to slow down for some weeks with blogging and other stuff
to give myself a chance for self-reflection.


Not only to count Easter eggs for a while...


...but rather to allow my thoughts to fly more freely around.

Without too much everyday burden and ballast.

So: all I wanna say to you is:

Enjoy your time, enjoy your live as well as in any way possible.
Hug your loved ones as often as possible and don't forget to tell them that you love them.
There's never a "too much" for this!



                                                *´¨ )
                                                ¸.* ¸.*´¨) ¸.•*¨)                                          
                                                (¸.*´ (¸.•´ (¸.•*´¯`*•->   me.




--> the comment function is closed for a while.